A sophisticated and provocative magazine exploring Coachella Valley news and culture for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender residents and tourists.
The LGBT community is a significant and growing part of the Coachella Valley and consists of residents and visitors who are well educated, community-involved, well-travelled, creative and social. In Palm Springs alone, they are 40 to 60 percent of the population. Desert Outlook is their community connection through print, digital media products, and events. And it can be the successful link to business who want to engage the LGBT community in a meaningful way.
- Published: Monthly, on the first Thursday of every month
- Format: Beautiful, perfect-bound, 8.5” x 11” glossy magazine
- Distribution: 10,000 copies delivered to The Desert Sun subscribers in Palm Springs zip codes 10 times per year, delivered to subscribers of The Desert Sun in zip codes 92262 and 92264, and available free of charge at over 80 locations throughout the Coachella Valley (including 22 hotels and LGBT resorts, LGBT bars, stores, coffee shops and restaurants, fitness centers, community centers, and the Greater Palm Springs Conventions and Visitors Bureau.) Special direct mail delivery available. Digital issues also available online and on your smart phone. Further reach this audience with nearly 3,000 weekly e-newsletter subscribers and a LGBT Blog.
- Readership: Approximately 16,000 people reported reading an issue of Desert Outlook within the past 6 months*. The Desert Outlook target reader is affluent, well-educated, a worldly traveler and has more disposable income than the general population.
- Engagement: Proven engagment with this audience from high open rates of e-newsletters as well as attendance at specific Outlook sponsored events.
*Source: Scarborough 2016 Palm Springs